Drug Name Search
By Therapeutic Class
- ANTI-ADDICTION/SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT AGENTS
- ANTIDEMENTIA AGENTS
- ANTIGOUT AGENTS
- ANTIMIGRAINE AGENTS
- ANTIMYASTHENIC AGENTS
- ANTIPARKINSON AGENTS
- ANTISPASTICITY AGENTS
- BIPOLAR AGENTS
- BLOOD GLUCOSE REGULATORS
- BLOOD PRODUCTS/MODIFIERS/VOLUME EXPANDERS
- CARDIOVASCULAR AGENTS
- CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AGENTS
- DENTAL AND ORAL AGENTS
- DERMATOLOGICAL AGENTS
- GASTROINTESTINAL AGENTS
- GENETIC OR ENZYME DISORDER: REPLACEMENT, MODIFIERS, TREATMENT
- GENITOURINARY AGENTS
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (ADRENAL)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (PITUITARY)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (PROSTAGLANDINS)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (SEX HORMONES/MODIFIERS)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, STIMULANT/REPLACEMENT/MODIFYING (THYROID)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, SUPPRESSANT (ADRENAL)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, SUPPRESSANT (PITUITARY)
- HORMONAL AGENTS, SUPPRESSANT (THYROID)
- IMMUNOLOGICAL AGENTS
- INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE AGENTS
- METABOLIC BONE DISEASE AGENTS
- MISCELLANEOUS THERAPEUTIC AGENTS
- OPHTHALMIC AGENTS
- OTIC AGENTS
- RESPIRATORY TRACT/PULMONARY AGENTS
- SKELETAL MUSCLE RELAXANTS
- SLEEP DISORDER AGENTS
2021 GRANITE ALLIANCE INSURANCE CO.
We cover both brand name drugs and generic drugs. Generic drugs have the same active-ingredient formula as a brand name drug. Generic drugs usually cost less than brand name drugs and are rated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be as safe and effective as brand name drugs. All drugs on the Granite Alliance formulary may be fulfilled through mail order.
What is a Formulary?
A formulary is a list of covered drugs which represents the prescription therapies believed to be a necessary part of a quality treatment program. We will generally cover the drugs listed in our formulary as long as the drug is medically necessary, the prescription is filled at a network pharmacy, and other plan rules are followed. For more information on how to fill your prescriptions, please review your Evidence of Coverage.
The following files require Adobe Acrobat. Download Adobe Acrobat
How to Search For Drugs
- Use the alphabetical list to search by the first letter of your medication.
- Search by typing part of the generic (chemical) and brand (trade) names.
- Search by selecting the therapeutic class of the medication you are looking for.
- If the drug you are looking for does not populate, it could be due to the following reasons:
- The Drug name was misspelled. Please check the spelling of the drug.
- The Drug is Non-Formulary and not covered by your plan. Members: For Non-Formulary drugs, please view information about Coverage Determinations. Providers: For Non-Formulary drugs, please view information about Coverage Determinations.
S3875_WBEGWP, Last Updated: 10/15/2020